– volume resistance TBA
– explosion protection
– stabilized against UV rays
– conforms to ATEX directives
** the ATEX 95 equipment directive 94/9/EC, equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
**the ATEX 137 workplace directive 99/92/EC, minimum requirements for improving the safety and health protection of workers potentially at risk from explosive atmospheres.
– general mechanical engineering
– sliding and conveyor elements
– guide for belt drives
– ideal for areas with explosion hazards , e.g. as a lining
material where bulk material is processed with high
speeds in dry and dusty areas
– pumps and pump components for inflamable liquids
– pharmaceutical processing equipment
Conductive PE 500 pump components for the petrochemical industry. Turned and milled to include pockets and threaded inserts conforming to ATEX directives.