Conductive PTFE (25% Carbon) Rod
Carbon PTFE is a Performance plastic with very high thermal stability, excellent chemical and wear resistance.
With a carbon filler it has great static dissipative and conductive properties. To Purchase this material in rods 20mm diameter to 100mm diameter please select from the options below.
- Service Temperature -200°c to +260°c
- Good thermal conductivity
- High wear resistance (low coefficient of friction)
- Machines well
- Static dissipative and conductive properties
- Bearings / Gaskets / Wear Plates / Manifolds
- Machined Components
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration) Approved
Please click on services for this type of Engineering work