Virgin PTFE Sheet
Virgin PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) is a performance plastic with a very high thermal stability and excellent chemical resistance , PTFE also known as Teflon has a very low coefficient of static and dynamic friction — one of the best of any solid material.
- Service temperature of -200 to + 260 deg C
- Chemical inertness
- Flame resistant
- Machines well
- Filled grades available including conductive Carbon filled
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved
- Bearings / Seals / Washers / Gaskets
- Seal housings
- Wear parts and Slide plates
Please click on services for this type of engineering work.